Everybody’s needs are different, so we recognise that you may be seeking guaranteed rent for any number of reasons:
- Void periods
- Maintenance costs
- Wanting to spend time on other areas of life
To make life easier for you, we use a step-by-step method:
- We view your house and agree on a monthly rent. This will depend on location, size of rooms and the refurbishment we can make to the house, but most importantly it has to be an amount that works for you. No fees and no commission, just a guaranteed amount, every month.
- We agree a fixed term, whereby every month you will receive the same amount of money. It doesn’t matter if a plumber has fixed a leaky tap, or if a room has been empty for a week or two, you’ll receive the same amount of money, guaranteed. This is because your contract is with us, not the tenants. We will become your long term tenant for up to five years.
- Once we’ve refurbished the property, we use our links with businesses and hospitals to fill rooms with careful vetted tenants. All admin, advertising and management of this process is undertaken by us. At this point, you are a completely hands-free landlord!
- We maintain the property for the length of the agreed term, and continue to pay guaranteed rent each month.
- At the end of the agreed term, we can either renew the agreement, or you get your property back in great condition.
It’s a simple, quick and effective way of making money from your property, with none of the stress or hassle.
See below some before and after photos of one of our properties.
If you have any questions, please get in touch below or click HERE. You can also call us on 0161 907 6745. Take a look below to see some frequently asked questions about what we can do for you:
“Will I make less money?”
The amount we agree upon has to work for you, and we only move forward once you’re happy. If you take into account management, maintenance, furniture, advertising, voids, and any other costs that eat into your profit, it may work out that you make more through us than you did before!
“What is Sunflower Living responsible for?”
We take care of paying you rent every month, as well as the day to day tasks involved with running a property. This includes hiring cleaners and gardeners, finding tenants, issuing ASTs, paying utility bills and council tax, and being the point of contact for tenants. We take all of your day-to-day tasks away from you. We are also responsible for refurbishing the house at no cost to the landlord, to ensure your house is lived in by top quality tenants.
“What is the landlord responsible for?”
As owner of the property, the landlord is responsible for handling any mortgage payments on the property, as well as any issues relating to the building’s structure, such as damp or insulation. This also is the case with certain certification, such as the appropriate HMO licensing (if applicable), and EPC.
“Is this sub-letting?”
No. Your contract with Sunflower Living is not an AST. We issue AST documents to tenants, and we have property specialist solicitors generate specific agreements for the relationship between us and the landlord.
“Is there a catch?”
Yes: you might not know what to do with your free time!
Get in touch here, and we’ll get back to you very soon.
Phone: 0161 907 6745